Gold Price in Dubai in United Arab Emirates Dirhams (AED)
Gold Price Today in Gold Shops in Dubai(Updated twice daily, at morning and evening. Source: Dubai Gold & Jewellery Group)
The AED rates are the actual rates quoted in local gold shops in Dubai. Rates in other currencies are converted from Dirhams to the corresponding currencies according the latest AED exchange rates in the following table, where 1 USD= 3.67 AED, 1 AED= 17.36 INR.
These rates equal the international gold rates in addition to the cost of holding gold in Dubai but not including the making charges.
|Gold Unit|| Morning Gold Price
| Evening Gold Price
|*AED= United Arab Emirates Dirham, USD= U.S. Dollar, INR= Indian Rupee|
|1 Gold Ounce||5,054
|10 Tola Gold||18,850
|1 Gold Gram Carat 24||162.50
|1 Gold Gram Carat 22||152.75
|1 Gold Gram Carat 21||145.75
|1 Gold Gram Carat 18||125.00
*The table shows gold price in Dubai in Dirhams (AED) per gram, and 10 tolas bar, for the most commonly used carats in Dubai which are 24 carat, 22 carat, and 18 carat. Also 21 carat is sometimes used.
Live Gold Price in Dirhams(Updated every 30 minutes or less)
These gold rates are based on the spot gold price in USD and are converted to AED and other currencies according to the current exchange rates, where 1 USD= 3.67 AED, 1 USD= 63.77 INR.
|1 Gram 24K||158.31||43.10||2,749|
|1 Gram 22K||145.11||39.51||2,519|
|1 Gram 21K||138.49||37.70||2,405|
|1 Gram 18K||118.69||32.31||2,061|
The letter K represents the Karat, where 24K is gold Karat 24 which is 99.9% pure gold so is called "999", while 22K is about 91.6% pure and is called "916", 21K is 87.5% pure and is called "875" and 18K is 75% pure and is called "750". There are other purity levels (karats) of gold but these are the most commonly used in Dubai.
London Gold Fixing
London Gold Fixing is a method to determine gold price twice a day on the london market by five members of The London Gold Market Fixing Ltd. London gold fixing price is used as a benchmark for gold price allover the world. It is conducted in three currencies; United States Dollar (USD), Pound steling (GBP) and the Euro (EUR). In the following table, in addition to United States Dollar, London Gold Fixing price is also calculated in United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED) per ounce, gram and kilogram.
|Unit||01-15 AM||01-15 PM|
Gold Price Charts in Dubai in United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED)
This is the gold price chart in Dubai in United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED) per ounce. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.
Exchange Rates of Gulf Currencies: Updated at 2018-01-16 08:29:12 am
|CURRENCIES||United Arab Emirates Dirham||Qatar||Oman|
|NEW ZEALAND $||2.6658||2.6995||2.6435||2.6768||0.2795||0.2830|
|HONG KONG $||0.4670||0.4748||0.4631||0.4708||0.0490||0.0498|
|Saudi Arabian RiyalI LANKA RS||0.0257||0.0270||0.0255||0.0268||0.0027||0.0028|
Gold Price in Dubai in Previous Days in United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED)
|Date||Gold 10 Tolas||Gold Gram Carat 24||Gold Ounce|
Silver Price Today in Dubai in United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED)
This tables shows the latest silver price in Dubai in United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED) updated every 1 hour based on live spot silver price. The last update was on Tuesday 16 January 2018, 07:48 am (GMT) or Tuesday 16 January 2018, 11:48 am (Dubai time).
Silver prices are calculated per ounce, kilogram, and gram.
|1 Silver Kilogram||2,300.00||626.17||39,932.69|
|1 Silver Ounce||71.53||19.47||262.74|
|1 Silver Gram||2.30||0.63||39.93|
|Tuesday 16 January 2018, 11:48 am Dubai time (Tuesday 16 January 2018, 07:48 am GMT )|
Silver Price Charts in Dubai in United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED)
This is the silver price chart in Dubai in United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED) per Kg. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.
Silver Price in Dubai in Previous Days in United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED)
|Date||Silver Kilogram||Silver Ounce||Silver Gram|
How to buy Gold in Dubai?
Dubai has always been known as one of the most popular cities concerned with gold trade .That is why it is nearly impossible that some one who visit Dubai without exploring famous gold market , the Deira Gold Souk in Old Dubai .
Even if you are not willing to buy gold , you will be attracted with the marvellous place that became included as a regular station for most tourists . If you are planning to buy gold , you should be supplied by some information and brilliant advices that help you get best benefit .
- Gold price in market : it is fluctuating all the time ” ups and downs ” . So , when you are about to buy gold , you have to be oriented with the exact price of gold . Gold prices are daily published data through our website and economic newspapers .
- Gold Types: Gold is classified into categories according what is named ” Carat ” then weighted in grams ” and may be fraction of gram ” . According to degree of purity and amount of other metals mixed with , gold can be classified or described by Carat 18 , 21 or 24 where the highest Carat means the highest purity of the god . It means that Carat 24 is the most pure type while Carat 18 expressing less purity . Different Carats have different colors due to different concentrations of gold
- How to start: While in gold market , explore all jewels around you then choose the most suitable piece for you either ring , necklace , earring , ..etc .. Then ask about the carat and weight of the gold piece . the attendants will tell you the carat then will weight it in front of you .
- How to haggle: Haggling is never an easy process , it is an art be attained by time and after you go through various shops that sell same piece . Sellers are alert and they know well that most people will try to get what they need at lower cost that is why sellers are always ready to tell you another lower price if you are actually going to buy . If you find the new price suitable for you, it is OK or you can tell him the affordable price . Haggling is based on two factors : the RATE and the MAKE. Rate : ” Gold price ” As mentioned above , gold rate is fluctuating all the time and real – time prices for all carats are clearly published . Sellers know well they are monitored by Police of Dubai and it is very rare that they trick you by telling higher price So , it is not wise to ask for rate discount. Make : It corresponds to cost of labor of gold piece you are buying and it is directly proportional with complexity of design . The more intricate the gold piece , the more MAKE charge is . Here , you can haggle and ask for a less MAKE charge especially if you are buying more than one piece .
- Visit different shops: Most shops have same pieces of gold and gold rate is the same in all shops . Final price depends on your haggling skills that may be more effective with some seller while you can not reach same price with another one . That is why you have to go around different shops .
- Stop over haggling: If you are willing seriously to buy apiece of gold but you are asking for lower cost , the seller may accept or not . In case the seller respond, you should proceed to final steps and get the gold piece and don’t ask for more discount . When you don’t perform to much haggle , some sellers may slash off another dollar to show their appreciation !!